(noun)foolish and prolonged talk

Monday, April 17, 2006

On Blogging.


First post. hmmm. Much pressure here. It's fitting that my first topic is "Blogging."

Today there was an article on Boston.com about how blogging is "essential" to advancing one's career. Here are the 8 main reasons to blog according to BostonWorks:

1. Blogging creates a network.
2. Blogging can get you a job.
3. Blogging is great training.

4. Blogging helps you move up quickly.
5. Blogging makes self-employment easier.
6. Blogging provides more opportunities.
7. Blogging could be your big break.
8. Blogging makes the world a better place
.

I think the BostonWorks wizards got a wee bit carried away in their optimism. I will be sure to keep you all updated as these reasons come to fruition. However, YOU all (meaning the two people who will actually read this blog) will have to inform me how my blog is making the world a better place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog ended up proving me right, so I'm happier and happiness makes the world better, doesn't it?!?

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home