(noun)foolish and prolonged talk

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Red Sox Must Win Tomorrow!! (Tonight too!)

Yankees Suck!

Ok so I'm going to the Red Sox game tomorrow night. I have been to two other games this season. Both times they have lost. I'm beginning to have a bit of a complex... They must win!! Schilling is pitching.

Also, I decided that I will jump on the Loretta bandwagon.. Although every time I hear his name I either speak out loud or in my head "Loretta! Where's my smokes??" in a Minnesota accent. I can't shake the Drop Dead Gorgeous obsession. So I hope you start saying it too!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to two Washington Nationals games this season and they've lost both times, too! Maybe we should make a bet as to who's the bigger jinx... Cat

5:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Kazmir is pitching so tonight may not be the night to break your jinx, but maybe Schilling will come through for you (and Red Sox Nation)!

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home