(noun)foolish and prolonged talk

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

If it's not Scottish, it's crap!
Just wanted to suggest some fantastic music. A while back, I saw KT Tunstall at the Paradise Club in Boston. I took pleasure in knowing she was a little known secret. The tickets were only $12 and I was able to get an awesome view of the stage that night.

Since seeing her live or rather hearing her live, I have been hooked! I figured I should use this blog to give her a proper plug.

Katharine McPhee performed her hit Black Horse and a Cherry Tree on American Idol. Aside from relentless touring and superb marketing, this performance widened her exposure enormously. However, this performance on American Idol did not do the song justice. It was actually quite comical. I would highly suggest checking out some of the performances below as well as her songs you can sample on her website. She uses a loop machine which gives her an amazing sound. She calls it a "wee bastard pedal."

KT is returning to the Boston area on June 10th and playing at Avalon. Tickets are still available. Buy'em.

- I want you back The crowd messes her up in the beginning.. it's kinda funny.
- Minature Disasters Live at VH1 Studios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home